Last week I hosted a downsizing seminar at Agincourt public library. As part of the session I conduct a survey asking about their biggest concern about downsizing. Here’s what they said:
- Finding suitable accommodation
- Getting a big enough kitchen
- Having to move again at some point
- Finding something that fits our budget
- The whole process is stressful
- Will I be happy in the new area?
- Finding something with enough storage/garage/parking
- Having a smooth transition
The most common comments were decluttering & finding a place to live that they will enjoy as much as their current home.
To check out all the wonderful options for your next move, join my Tour of Condos. In the next few weeks we will explore condo options in and around the GTA. Call 416-562-5002 to get on the list!